1. The #sun is always shining. So you’ll get so much Vitamin D that your skin will glow and radiate, alienating you from your friends back home.
2. You’ll be in the #water so much that your fingers and toes will shrivel up like raisins on a daily basis.
3. You may have a hard time finding big screen tv’s or high speed internet, so you’ll be forced to spend #quality time with your loved ones, free of distraction.
4. There are sometimes windy days, like today. Perhaps you’re better suited to the -40 winter temps in Canada, earthquake/drought ridden sunny-California or one of the midwestern states that sees over 1200 tornado’s annually?
5. Because you’ll likely stay to #SaltyBone beach all day long and wear #bikinis and flip flops, you’ll probably not go shopping as much for clothes. Instead you’ll end up buying weird things like underwater camera’s and big floppy hats.
6. Because #SaltyBone’s #seafood is so #delicious , you might be tempted to eat it everyday.
7. You will stay to #SaltyBone for so long, you’ll just make your friends jealous, and they’ll want to visit you ALL the time.
SaltyBone's WAYPOINT 39.139785N 23.457746E. #SaltyBone #LifeIsABeach #Skiathos #SeaSide #FreshFish #SushiBar #Cocktails #MediterraneanFresh #SailIn